Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Night in Shining Armor


Yesterday I had a horrible morning. I woke up with a really bad pain in my left side. I did not want to get out of bed it hurt so bad. At first Greg was super nervous that my appendix had erupted. Thankfully we remembered that your appendix is on your right side, not left which was a huge relief for me. I tried to see if it would get any better, but it only got worse. At one point I fell to the floor bawling because it hurt so bad. Luckily a few minutes after that the pain started to go away. We are not really sure what was wrong. We think it might have been a kidney stone...whatever it was I am hoping that it never comes back.

Well while I was in bed and on the floor crying, poor Greg was doing everything he could to research my symptoms to see if he could figure out what was wrong. When he got home from work last night he surprised me with flowers.

I am so glad that I have someone who is willing to do anything for me and make sure I am as happy as I can be. I have the greatest husband in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment